To All of our Bike Doctor Waldorf Customers
Here is our updated statement on Bike Doctor Waldorf operations moving forward. The customer is at the core of everything we do and in light of the ongoing coronavirus (COVID19) pandemic, our top priority is keeping our customers, staff, associates, and communities safe as we continue to service the community.
As of March 24, we will be operating as follows:
• Governor Hogan’s executive order on 3/23/29 has deemed us an essential business and as such we are remaining open.
• NEW UPDATED HOURS We are continuing to operate but under new hours Monday – Saturday 12–5pm. CLOSED SUNDAYS
• We are following all local, state, and federal guidelines regarding our business operations. Should these guidelines change, we will adjust our operations accordingly.
• Per governor Hogan’s mandate we are limiting the number of customers we are allowing in the store at one time. If the door is locked please form a line and we will allow the next person in as that person leaves.
• For any customers that prefer not to come in to the store, we are offering curbside service for repair drop offs or pick ups, and any telephone orders. If you would like to do a curbside pick up please call (301) 932-9980. One of our staff will pick up or deliver your item(s) to your vehicle. Patience in this process is appreciated.
• We will do everything we can to keep orders and repairs on schedule, but due to some of our suppliers closing or modifying their operations, we have to adjust and be flexible with ours. If this causes a delay for you, apologies in advance.
• We are providing all employees with the necessary supply of disinfectant materials and hand sanitizer to frequently clean high-touch surfaces to kill germs and ensure our store is a safe environment for both our customers and store associates.
• CDC guidelines state we need to keep our social distance from each other (6ft or a bike length in our world). Our customers are like family to us and this is hard to do, but let's all help each remember to do this.
• We are offering basic fitting necessary to accommodate the purchase of a new bike. Please call the shop to schedule an appointment. We will resume scheduling advanced and medical fits on existing bikes when we can.
• We will continue to post updates online as needed.
As always, stay safe and have a good ride!
Chris and Theresa Richardson
Owners Bike Doctor Waldorf