- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
Product details: - Replacement or extra mounts for all Bontrager Flare rear lights - Use to mount Flare lights to seatposts, racks, seatstays, or any other creative spot - Kit includes Flare light mount, two bases, and rubber strap adapters
Product details - Replacement mounting strap for Bontrager Glo and Ember lights - Silicone strap allows for quick installation and removal of light - Fits 22.2 – 31.8mm handlebars, seatposts, and much more
Lezyne's LED Handle Bar Mount Adapter is a composite matrix adapter to replace the rubber strap that ships on 2016 and later models of Macro XL, Power XL, Super XXL, and Deca XXL lights, so that they can be used with the Aluminum Handlebar Mount, the Composite Handlebar Mount, Aluminum Helmet Mount, or Composite Handlebar Mount.
Key features - Reflector mount for first and second generation Speed Concept seatposts - To use with a Bontrager Flare, use with the Bontrager Flare Horizontal Mounting Kit (sold separately)
Updated and more secure clothing clip for mounting CatEye safety lights.
Product details - Perfect for mounting compatible Flare taillights to rear rack - Includes a bolt and star washer for extra security - Easiest to install with light installed for better leverage
Put a Flare almost anywhere - For use with all Flare tail lights - Perfect for attaching to a seat pack, belt, backpack, or anything with a loop - 2g
Taillight Seat Stay Mount
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
- Replacement mounting straps for Sunlite lights - Choose specific model to fit your light
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
The tool-free bracket allows for a wide variety of mounting options for MSW's TigerMoth headlight.
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Grab a set of Portland Design Works tail light brackets to mount your lights on seat posts and seat stays. - Seat post and seat stay brackets - Rubber shims included for a custom fit - Compatible with all PDW tail lights except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Product details - Compatible with USB rechargeable Flare taillights and all Ion headlights - Fits handlebars/seatposts 22.2-35mm and Ride Tuned Seatmast Caps - Silicone body with a tooled adjustment clamp diameter - When rotated for a Flare, the bracket is angled to compensate for an angled seat tube - 25g
USB cable for USB rechargeable batteries. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - Lightning Bug 120 USB - Sentinel 2W USB - Solas 2W USB - Stinger USB
• 2 LEDs with 3-color variable automatic flashing • Attaches to the spokes on your wheel so it spins for high visibility • The Spoke Light is ready whenever you're riding • It turns on/off automatically when it's dark/light
The NiteRider Tail Light Strap Mount allows for quick installation and fitment on to standard seatposts. It features a quick release tab that allows you to remove just your tail light, leaving the strap mount installed on the seat post; ideal for when you leave your bike unattended or when it’s time for a recharge.
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
Key features: - Replacement InnerGlo LED light strips for select Bontrager Town clothing - Compatible with Bontrager Town Stormshell Jacket, Town Stormshell Women's Jacket, and Town Stormshell Pants - Sold individually
Key features: - Securely attaches all Ion lights to bars - Reduces vibration and slippage - Compatible with 22.2-31.8mm diameter bars - Mount rotates left and right for optimal placement
Replacement lithium ion CR2032 batteries for use in the Femto LED lights. SPEC: 700 mAh, 3.6V.
Page 1 of 3 Next page