SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes.
SRAM's SlickWire Pro MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to upgrade your braking. You get two stainless-steel cables; slippery lined, compression-free 5mm-diameter housings; and aluminum ferrules. It's compatible with all mountain mechanical brakes.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Rim Brake Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all road hydraulic rim brakes.
The SlickWire Pro shift cable kit is a high-performance cable system that features a clear low-friction coated stainless cable, lubricated cable liner, liner seals, and compression-free housing. The result is a sealed cable shift system which greatly reduces shifting effort and protects the cables and liner from contamination, greatly increasing system longevity.
• Road bike-specific 1.6 mm coated stainless cable • Front and rear brake • Disc compatible • 5mm compression-free reinforced housing with lubricated liner • Kit includes 2 frame protectors and short-nosed aluminum ferrules • Available in black or white
• Stainless steel shifter cable • PTFE-coated for reduced friction • Length: 2000mm
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shifters • 1.1mm stainless steel shifter cable • Length: 2000mm
• 50 feet (15.2 meters) length • 5mm diameter brake cable housing
• MTB or Road • Stainless steel • 1.5mm diameter • 2000mm length
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 4mm
• Multi-strand construction • Length: 25 feet • Size: 5mm
- Complete cable kits for internal three speed hubs
• Galvanized steel inner wire • PTFE lined brake housing • Front or Rear • Mountain or road
• Fits cantilever brakes • Sold individually
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
- brake or gear inner wire with PTFE coating for reduced friction
- Housing features the Jet Lube Process, which injects the proper amount of grease from end to end and results in 10 percent less cable drag - Lead and Dioxin free. Made in Japan
$149.90 - $202.93
- All Yokozuna cables have High-grade raw materials, flexibility, strength, tight construction and excellent quality control - Premium Stainless steel for greater durability - Standard cables are High strength die-drawn steel cable with proprietary SN56 plating that exhibits corrosion resistance superior to a zinc galvanized cable - Made in Japan
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution
- Replaces steel stranded cables and housing with advanced ultralight materials - Shaves 25 grams off for a full 1700mm length - Includes necessary parts for LEV and LEV Integra
Hooded end caps offer the greatest level of protection against contamination and are ideal for high contamination environments. - Rubber seal for areas that need the most protection - Alloy body
$4.99 - $19.99
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
Compatible cable for M2 Monolever.
The Odyssey K-Shield Linear cable features a pre-stretched inner Slic Kable covered in a linear casing to prevent binding and an outer K-Shield mesh housing for less weight over a standard steel mesh housing. (2.9 oz)
This is Odyssey's top-of-the-line brake cable that ties together all of their most advanced braking technology. - Utilizes the original BMX Linear Slic Kable housing to prevent binding when the bars are rotated. - Factory installed ferrule ends with inner volcano shape to prevent housing blow out; a Linear Slic Kable standard since 2008. - Specially coated inner wire for ultra low friction, a proven feature resurrected from their once famous Brakeline cables. - Gyro lug included at one end of the inner wire for use with detanglers. - 60-65mm in length.
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
Odyssey took their proven Linear Slic Kable housing and replaced the steel linear wire with aluminum. Utilizing the aluminum wire in the housing saves you significant weight, roughly 30%. This cable also features their specially designed “volcano” ferrules that they’ve used since 2008 to prevent housing blowouts. This Kable also comes with color-coaded inner wires and ball ends to differentiate between their regular Linear’s Race Linear Slic Kable.
As the name implies, this new version can be easily adjusted to cover 3 different lengths by utilizing the cable’s unique straddle interface connection. This tool-free feature allows the Adjustable Quik Slic Kable to be a one-size-fits-all cable for virtually every braking configuration. FEATURES - Adjustable hanger slot allows upper cable to rotate for optimum alignment. - The integrated hanger and straddle cable creates direct routing to brake arms with no bends or twists to reduce flex. - Linear K-Shield mesh housing offers higher compression rate and lighter weight than standard steel mesh. - All Odyssey Linear cables are offered with the K-Shield housing. - Specially designed and machined Volcano ferrules prevent premature housing blowout. Velcro strap included. SPECS - Housing length: 995mm - Frame requirements: Slotted cable stop and guides. 245mm (+/-3) distance from center brake boss to the front of the cable stop is recommended. - Brake requirements: Open-ended U-brake arms. - Works with most brake levers. - Velcro strap included.
Page 1 of 7 Next page