When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$25.00 - $33.00
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
Shimano's 105 11-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
8-speed SIS compatible freewheel
• Steel • 7-speed
• Steel • 8-speed
$16.99 - $17.99
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
• Four carbon carriers and six titanium cogs for reduced weight • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11 and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference • Range: 11-40
$74.95 - $85.00
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- CNC-machined from hardened chromoly with phosphate black finish - Threaded track cog for 1.37"x24tpi (right handed) threads - Choose 3/32" or 1/8" widths (Use SF-1750 for lockring)
- Optimized 11-speed tooth design for shifting speed and fluidity. Evolved sprocket timing reduces stress on the chain and allows for easier shifting through the higher cogs - Top six cogs are divided into sets of three and are mounted on aluminum carriers. This increases rigidity by 180% and the individual cogs are 70% more resistant to torsion - Cogs are steel with a nickel-chrome treatment - Only compatible with 2015+ mechanical drivetrains and no EPS, due to chain wrap capacity Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11-speed Cassette Cogs: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-26-29 Cassette Spacing: Campagnolo 11-speed Range: 11-29 Weight: 230g
$249.99 - $269.99
- Rider Tuned Gearing - Wider Gear Combination: 11-28T/12-28T/11-30T (New Gear Combination) - Closer Gear Combination: 11-25T/12-25T - Lightweight - CFRP & Alloy Spider Arm, 5 Titanium Sprockets - Gear Combination: 11-25T, 11-28T, 11-30T (New Gear Combination), 12-25T, 12-28T
Shimano's Ultegra 9-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
SRAM's E-BLOCK shifting technology is a fundamental redevelopment of external drivetrain shifting. On the E-BLOCK cassette, the chain has a defined link position on each cog. Cog architecture has been engineered to work with both inner and outer links of the chain, which allows extremely refined shifting for both inboard and outboard shifts. The result is precise and robust shifting performance in any situation, even with full motor support. - 11-48t, 8-speed cassette machined from case-hardened tool steel - Ideal mid-ship motor gear range - Increased chain wrap on climbing cogs - Symmetric shifting geometry allows fast, precise gear shifts - Optimal inboard and outboard shifting performance - The big steps between cassette cogs is a completely new cassette technology engineered specifically for the demands of E-MTB - Non XD driver body compatible - Gear Ratio: 11-48t - Recommended Group: EX1 - Cogs: 11, 13, 15, 18, 24, 32, 40, 48
Take a quick look at the new X-DOME Eagle cassette. The last dangling shred of an argument in favor of a mountain bike front derailleur is now officially dead. Designed for use with the proven, reliable XD driver body, this 12-speed, 10- to 50-tooth cassette offers an optimal 500-percent gear range at a considerably lighter weight than 2x systems. It carries with it the X-DOME architecture, which, independent tests have concluded, yields the strongest cassettes on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both, inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention. - SRAM’s cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight - All-new shifting features create a smoother, quieter system with enhanced inboard and outboard shift performance - XD driver body compatible - Gear Ratios: 10-50t - Speeds: 12 - Colors: Black - Cogs: 10-50t: 10t, 12t, 14t, 16t, 18t, 21t, 24t, 28t, 32t, 36t, 42t, 50t - Cogs on Cluster: 11 - Compatibility: 12-speed XD driver body compatible
Shimano Cassette Lockrings
Shimano Cassette Lockrings.
Shimano Cassette Lockrings
Shimano Dura-Ace R9100 Cassette Spacers
Shimano HG-800 11-speed cassette. - High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - With hub body for MTB to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Average Weight: 335 grams
Shimano XT CS-M770 9-Speed Cassette - Aluminum carrier reduces weight and increases rigidity - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 9 - Weight: 323 grams
$11.99 - $17.39
- 7-speed SIS compatible Freewheel - Shimano Equivalent: MF-TZ21
6-speed freewheel 14-28T SHIMANO Equivalent MF-TZ20
5-speed bronze color freewheel
FULL PIN technology uses ten lightweight, stamped steel cogs and one 42t aluminum cog held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s light, durable and equipped with SRAM’s super wide 10-42 gear range that’s a perfect fit for any ride. The open design similar to SRAM's X-DOME cassette aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life. - FULL PIN technology uses ten lightweight, stamped steel cogs and one 42t aluminum cog held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins - Super wide 10-42t gear range—a perfect fit for any ride - Optimized gear steps across entire range - Open design aids in mud clearance - XD driver body creates more stable hub connection - Cassette Body Type: SRAM XD 11/12 Speed - Cassette Cogs: 10-12-14-16-18-21-24-28-32-36-42 - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Weight: 325 g
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-980 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability for your 9-speed rig.
Once again, SRAM pushes the envelope with their Powerdome X XG-1090 10-Speed Cassette. Light, stiff, quick, and quiet thanks to the ultra-strong, hollow, one-piece design and StealthRing elastomers, this cassette is worthy of even the nicest road machines. SRAM has added elastomer rings between every cog to provide a 'bed' where the plates of the chain interface with the cog. These elastomer StealthRings make for whisper-quiet operation. It's light, too, with the small 11T cog separate, and the remaining 9 cogs milled from a solid block of tool-grade steel pressed onto a single aluminium cog (the largest one). And, to REDuce even more weight, excess material in the space between each cog is milled away.
Page 1 of 4 Next page