RockShox's Pike RCT3 Solo Air is the ultimate fork for all-mountain and enduro riding. Burly 35mm stanchions, magnesium lowers, and a lightweight hollow forged aluminum crown deliver supreme stiffness to rip down the toughest enduro courses. When the bumps come hard and fast, RockShox's Charger damper keeps the fork high in the travel to maintain proper bike geometry, all while soaking up everything from flowy dirt ribbons to crazy rock-strewn goat paths. The RCT3 three-position switch changes between full travel, lockout and threshold modes so you can save your legs on a transition stage and open it up to pin the next timed downhill.
• Cantilever brake mounts • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork • Steerer diameter: 1-inch • Steerer length: 200mm • For bikes with 26-inch wheels
- Hi-Tensile steel construction - 135mm fat tire front hub spacing - Steerer Type: Threadless - Steerer Size: 1-1/8-inch - Steerer Length: 275mm - Brake Mount: Is Disc - Rake: 45mm - Axle-to-Crown: 450mm - Race Diameter: 30mm - Axle: QR 9mm
The RockShox Lyrik gets a Charger 2 damper, which reduces overall weight, increases bump-sensitivity and traction, and reduces the force needed to turn knobs and lock in the best setting for the terrain. And since today’s enduro riders demand ultimate pedaling efficiency, the new Lyrik is remote compatible, which allows for on-the-fly compression control. The Dual Position Air changes fork travel up to 30mm without changing small bump performance: switch from climbing like a demon to bombing downhill with confidence. - Charger 2 damper is lighter, more bump-compliant, and has more easily adjustable knobs - Updated air pressure guides maximize performance for E-MTB applications - Fast Black coating on the upper tubes provides improved durability and decreased friction - OneLoc Remote actuated open/lockout adjustment - Crown Race: 40mm - Offset: 51mm - Steerer Tube Length: 265mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - Wheel Size: 29" , 27.5+ - Maximum Tire Width: 81mm
The RockShox Paragon suspension fork combines the premium level of performance and features mountain bikers have come to expect from RockShox, now with a purpose-built 700c trekking design. Its lightweight, infinitely tunable Solo Air spring and Motion Control damper allow the rider to fine tune the fork for those cherished stretches of either path or pavement. Paragon’s thoughtful design combines a unique light mount on the fork brace and fender and rim/disc specific mounts integrated into the fork legs. Even the dynamo wiring runs under a sleek integrated cover up the fork leg, keeping it safe and concealed. Paragon makes trekking both smart and simple. - Standard with Motion Control damping featuring low speed compression adjustment - Integrated mounts for fenders - Unique light integration at the fork brace - Integrated wiring and cable management for running a dynamo - Crown Race: 30mm - Offset: 46mm - Steerer Tube Length: 262mm - Positive Spring: Air - Negative Spring: Air - External Adjustments: Rebound Damping , Low Speed Compression Damping - Maximum Tire Width: 45mm
Upgrade your cyclocross bike with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The monocoque-carbon blades make it light, tough and nimble. And, you'll love how it damps vibrations to smooth even the roughest cross courses, keeping you feeling fresh lap after lap and mile after mile.
Get the advantages of a carbon fork at a sweet value with Ritchey's Comp Carbon Fork. The Comp reduces road vibration thanks to the inherent qualities of carbon. Plus, this fork is light and durable, making it a fine upgrade for any road bike.
Stiff yet plush, Ritchey's WCS Carbon Mountain Fork soaks up the bumps and makes those tough climbs just a bit flatter. It's as light as it is tough thanks to the one-piece carbon crown and steer tube section, not to mention full carbon dropouts. It's suspension-corrected so it fits on most modern mountain bike frames, too. Enjoy the lateral stiffness of the carbon construction when you're grinding up tough singletrack, and let the vibration damping do the work on the way down to keep you comfy all ride long.
RockShox's Sektor Gold RL borrows tech from higher end forks to crush trails way above its weight class. Its Dual Position coil spring dishes out 150mm of travel to make rocks, roots, and drops disappear beneath you. To make climbing easier it steps down to 120mm with the flick of a switch. Either direction, the Sektor boasts a butted aluminum steerer, aluminum stanchions, and magnesium lowers to keep it light and feeling solid. Plus, with RockShox's Motion Control damping, you'll get external rebound and compression adjustments so you can tune the fork for your riding style and trail conditions.
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes PopLoc remote lever (left) and compression damper • Available for Recon Silver, Sektor Silver, XC 32, and Paragon
$223.00 - $255.00
• Upgrade from crown adjust to remote adjust • Includes two bleed syringes, torx wrench, Motion Control XDNA compression damper, XLoc remote lever and hose • Available for Revelation and SID
Ground breaking riding deserves a fork so burly fork that it can literally break the ground, should the need arise. WeThePeople's Sterling fork is masterfully crafted to meet the insane demands of team rider, Pete Sawyer. The Sterling can handle it all, and it looks good doing it. Find a matching color scheme on the Sterling signature frames too! • Material: Full-liquid post heat-treatment on 4130 “M2“ chromoly • Steerer Length: 170mm • Offset: 32mm • Dropout: 6mm laser cut & CNC machined, heat-treated 4130 chromoly, 3/8'' axle • Fully CNC’d steerer, single butted integrated crown race designed to work with integrated headsets with a 45° bearing
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 250mm steerer length • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • Threaded fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter • Threadless fork
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 200mm steerer length • Threaded fork
$27.99 - $31.99
• Cantilever brake mounts • 45mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter (7/8-inch inner diameter) • Threaded fork
• Caliper brake mounts • 385mm axle-to-crown • Chromoly construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • Threaded fork
$51.99 - $59.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 45mm rake • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • 300mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threaded fork • For 26-inch wheels • 200mm steerer length
• Cantilever brake mounts • Chromoly construction • Threadless fork • For 26-inch wheels • 250mm steerer length • 1 1/8-inch steerer diameter
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 165mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 16-inch wheels
$21.99 - $23.99
• Caliper brake mounts • 35mm rake • High-tensile steel construction • 1-inch steerer diameter • 185mm steerer length • Threaded fork • Compatible with 20-inch wheels
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • Fits bikes with 16-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
$69.99 - $91.99
• Chromoly construction • V-brake mounts • I.S. disc mount • Fits bikes with 20-inch wheels • Steerer length: 250mm
3T's Luteus Team is an all-carbon cyclocross fork designed for use with disc brakes. It features include a tapered steerer and aluminum-faced fork ends for precise handling and simple wheel changes. It supports brake calipers for use with standard 160mm brake rotors. The left fork blade is reinforced at the brake mounting pillars to compensate for the stresses imparted by disc braking. On its outer face, there is a recessed channel with two integrated fixing points for tidy brake cable/hose management. Plus, the fork ends face forwards and have aluminum inserts to better resist the lateral stresses transmitted through the hub by rough terrain.
Ritchey designed their WCS Disc Cross Fork from the ground up to manage the unique stresses that disc brakes and competitive cyclocross racing deliver. • Monocoque construction • Compatible with standard and integrated headsets • Carbon dropouts and disc mount • 440 grams • Blade: Carbon • Crown: Carbon • Steerer: Carbon • Steerer Length: 300mm • Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" • Rake: 45mm • Blade Shape: Curved • Drop out: Carbon • Crown Diameter: 45mm • Integrated 45 degree crown race • Axle-to-Crown: 395mm • Finish: Matte UD Carbon • Weight: 440g (w/ uncut steerer) • 140 or 160mm rotor compatibility • Brake mount: Disc • Compression plug included
• Specially formed blades provide precision handling and superb vibration damping • Designed to work with either integrated headsets or standard headsets • Integrated crown race • Monocoque construction • One of the lightest cyclocross forks on the market • Available in 45mm crown diameter • Blade: Carbon • Crown: Carbon • Steerer: Carbon • Steerer Length: 300mm • Steerer Diameter: 1-1/8" • Rake: 45mm • Blade Shape: Curved • Drop out: Carbon • Crown Diameter: 45mm • Integrated 45 degree crown race • Axle-to-Crown: 395mm • Finish: Matte UD Carbon • Weight: 448g (w/ uncut steerer) • Brake mount: Canti • Compression plug included
• High-tensile steel construction • Threadless
The OneLoc remote from RockShox provides total control over your RockShox fork at your fingertips. The increased leverage at the bar, translate in a smoother and easier actuation. Its countless mounting options (left and right, below or above the bar, tall or standard clamp) make it an ideal companion for SRAM's drivetrain, brakes, and RockShox's Reverb remote (all sold separately). Includes remote, cable and housing.
Page 1 of 4 Next page