Parts & Accessories
- Developed for the TIME XPRO & XPRESSO road bike pedal range. - They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. - You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) - The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPRO & XPRESSO pedals.
Traditionally, mountain cleats have only had two material options. Mild steel and brass. This has largely been to ensure that the cleat wore out faster than the pedal interface, but has left us with cleats that are often times very fast wearing, and in all cases, are quite heavy. Enter 6/4 Titanium, only slightly less hard than tool or spring steel used in the pedals, it's a remarkable 2.25 times stronger and 3 times tougher than brass or mild steel. Best of all, the extreme toughness and abrasion resistance of 6Al/4V titanium means that you can expect 300-400% wear life compared to traditional materials. Now we couldn't just stop there, but by combining 3D printing technology with this material that is 1/3 lighter than steel, we are able to achieve a cleat with internal lattice structure (called a gyroid) which maintains stiffness and strength while reducing weight to create a cleat set that is HALF the weight of a standard cleat set. This savings of 25-30 grams per set of cleats is significant over time, particularly in CX events where running is crucial. 25gm reduction x 100 rpm = 180kg of mass not lifted per hour of riding, 90kg per leg!
- Wide and durable, 2-inch reinforced nylon seat-belt webbing upper strap with a smooth metal sizing buckle and 1-inch dual/lower run-through straps for retention control and comfort - Minimalist styling and extra-Long top strap will adjust to fit most uses, While stiffer lower straps help retain shape for easy in/out - Fits gates and other platform pedals with larger side-port openings (Sold as a set for 1 pair/bike's worth of pedals)
Dimension Toe Clips and Straps Set. Includes: - 4 bolts - 4 nuts (washers included) - 2 nylon toe straps - 2 toe clips
Dimension Nylon Basic Toe Straps -Durable metal buckle -Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 450mm
Crank Brothers' Premium MTB Cleats are perfect for your Crank Brothers Eggbeater, Candy, Acid, Smarty, Mallet, and Quattro pedals. They're made from solid brass for crisp entry and exit, and top-notch durability. - SPD compatibility - Weight (pair): 30g - Float: 6 degrees - Release angle: 15 or 20 degrees
Kit Includes premium components: - Inner cartridge bearing x 2 - Outer cartridge bearing x 2 - Igus solid bearing x 2 - Inner seal x 2 - Bearing locknut x 2 - Spindle screw (Left) x 1 - Spindle screw (Right) x 1
- Works with all RXS and Impact pedals. - Five degrees of heel float and 2.5mm of lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
The KEO cleat covers are designed to protect your KEO cleats while walking. Compatible with KEO GRIP and KEO CLEAT, these covers lengthen the life of your cleats and improve safety when walking thanks to an anti-slip surface. - Compatibility: KEO Grip/KEO Cleat - Use: Protect the cleat
- Shimano SPD-SL-style - Engineered thermoplastic injection body - Weight of 24 grams per cleat - 4.5-degree floating arc
Xpedo XPR cleat set for R-FORCE 6 is an SPD style cleat specifically designed for 3-hole road shoes. - Weight: 135g per set with hardware - Float: 6°
- NJS/Keirin certified chrome plated steel clips for single toe strap - Hardware included
Oversized, forged, and machined hollow spindle with a unique bearing-less design. No more bent spindles or blown out bearings. TECH SPECS - Compatible with Senec Pedal only - Installation: 6mm Allen Key or 3/8" Ratchet Drive - Weight: 4.2oz
Replacement O-ring for the Senec Pedal.
Doubles represent the ultimate in toe strap comfort and performance. You won't believe how much more secure and comfortable they are than traditional singles until you've tried them yourself. Suddenly toe clips will make perfect sense, and you'll be riding with newfound confidence. - Leather with steel hardware - Intended for use with double-strap toe clips (sold separately) - 114 grams per pair - 420mm length
The ultimate weight-saving upgrade. - The kit includes: 1 pair titanium spindles + refresh kit (Enduro cartridge bearings, Igus ll-glide bearings, DSS double seal system: internal and external seals, hex alloy end caps, o-rings, nuts, sleeve bushings, & bearing removal tool). - Compatible with: Eggbeater, Candy, Mallet, 5050, Double Shot, model years 2010-present - Weight: 60g per pair - Spindle material: 6al/4v titanium - Max. rider weight: 200lb/90kg - Q-factor: 52 mm
- The ATAC 13/17° cleat works with all TIME mountain pedals. - Included with all mountain pedal models numbered "6" and higher - Release angles of 13 degrees or 17 degrees depending on how the cleat is set up on the shoe - Compatible with all two-hole cycling shoes.
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
Get that fresh cleat feel These solidly-built cleats work with Bontrager road pedals or any Look Cycle’s KÉO-compatible clipless pedals. Whether you're looking for replacements, need a new set for a new pair of kicks, or just like to keep an extra pair in your toolkit. Product details - Replacement cleats for all Look Cycle’s KÉO®-compatible road pedals - Directly compatible with Bontrager Comp Road pedals - Set includes 1 pair
- Genuine leather-wrapped chrome plated steel - Hardware included
- Steel - Quality leather straps included
$22.99 - $31.00
Shimano's SPD-SL cleats are perfect for all your SPD-SL-compatible pedals. Available in three models to suit your ergonomic needs, with fixed/0-degree, 2-degree, and 6-degree options. These cleats come as a pair and include all required mounting hardware. They are compatible with three-bolt cycling shoes. - 0° Float/fixed type = SM-SH10 - 2° Float/front center pivoting type = SM-SH12 - 6° Float = SM-SH11
Crank Brothers' Tread Contact Sleeves shim the area between the pedal and your shoes' tread so there is no rocking or play when you're clipped in. They provide a solid platform to put down all your power! They work with either your Eggbeaters or Candy pedals, and each includes 1mm, 2mm, and 3mm shims.
A revolution in performance and reliability. - The kit includes premium internal components: - Inner spindle seal x 2 - Outer spindle seal x 2 - Inner Igus solid bearing x 2 - Outer Enduro cartridge bearing x 2 - Spindle nut x 2 - Outer bearing carrier x 2 - Compatibility: Doubleshot (2016), Doubleshot 2 (2017+), Soubleshot 3 (2017+)
- Pedal Bottom replacement Cover TIME XPro QTY 2
Pre-cut traction tabs designed to integrate with the Highline remote lever and increase grip for ultimate control.
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Candy 7 & 11 - Model years 2016 – present
Crank Brothers' 5050 Pin Kit includes fifty 8mm-long steel pins that let you customize the traction on your 5050 or Mallet pedals. Thread lock is pre-applied to every pin.
Replacement pedal pins for Chromag pedals. Includes 40 pins.
- Nylon construction - Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) - Includes mounting hardware - 36 grams per pair
Page 1 of 4 Next page