$164.00 - $175.00
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
Easton's EC70 Zero Seatpost provides the low weight, strength and durability you're looking for. It utilizes vibration-damping carbon for a smooth, buzz-free ride, while Easton's Relief Area Design enhances strength without adding excess material. And, the EC70 features an easy-to-use, micro-adjustable two-bolt clamp to help you find your perfect position.
Ritchey's Superlogic Carbon LINK reinvents the two-bolt seatpost, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. - Patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo and Selle Italia MonoLink saddles with separate adapter - LINK Carbon Posts use FlexLogic carbon layup developed for ProTour team bikes from Stevens, Canyon and Scott – 15% more vertically compliant with no loss of lateral or torsional stiffness - 15mm of offset and a reversible clamp which allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Monocoque Carbon Construction - Diameters: 27.2, 30.9, 31.6mm - Offset: 15mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Lengths: 350, 400mm - Matte UD carbon finish - 145g (27.2x350)
Bontrager's Race XXX Lite Seatpost is made of OCLV carbon for a sweet ride and minimal weight. Carbon's unique vibration damping properties smooth the road and the trail so you can go longer and harder. And, this post boasts an easy-to-use, one-bolt, infinitely-adjustable clamp.
Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost lets you get your fit dialed before your next triathlon or time trial. It's crafted from OCLV carbon and the one-bolt head provides simple adjustments. Different offsets allow you to customize your riding position for superior ergonomics and aerodynamics.
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 Offset seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
Easton's EA50 Seatpost is rugged, reliable and perfect for all your cycling adventures. It's made from 2014-aluminum with Easton's TaperWall technology that controls the post's internal thickness, adding material where you need it and none where you don't. It provides excellent strength and durability while keeping the weight low. Plus, the EA50 boasts an easy-to-use 2-bolt clamp for secure seat adjustments.
- Intended for cross country, all-mountain, enduro and downhill use - Patented I-Beam Micro System- single bolt head with precise fore, aft and angle adjustment - The shaft is manufactured with a leading edge composite material allowing high strength at an impressively low weight. The engineered carbon layup tube offers outstanding fatigue & - Head is made of cold-forged AL -6061; clamps are AL-2014 - Easy-access 5mm bolt for quick and simple saddle adjustments - 190 grams
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
Profile Design's 1/TwentyFive seatpost is the choice when you need the most aggressive position possible. 25mm setback rails ensure that your fit is totally dialed before your next ride. The 2-bolt head enables micro-adjustments to your position and eases installation. The clamps evenly distribute pressure, reducing stress on carbon saddle rails.
On leg-burning climbs, crazy fast descents and rolling technical terrain, RockShox's Reverb dropper post enables you to attack the trails like never before. Just hit the hydraulic remote lever for 100–125mm of infinitely adjustable up-and-down saddle movement without ever slowing down! The return speed is easily adjustable by turning a dial on the remote while the triple-lipped sealing system and sealed hydraulic hose keep dirt out for clean, consistent operation. There's also an included collar that limits travel to a preferred height setting. So go ahead and drop your seat a couple of inches for that 30-foot technical section, raise it for that long climb then lower it all the way and get back for that steep descent, without losing your flow.
Black Label's Pivotal Seatpost keeps things light and simple. It's short, made of lightweight and tough nylon, and accepts pivotal seats (sold separately). - Weight: 95g
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
$167.96 - $188.95 $209.95 Up To 10% Savings
- Patented SideBinder clamp design uses a single 5mm bolt for quick, secure adjustment - Precision forged alloy clamp assembly for strength - Low-profile head for optimal saddle clearance and sleek lines - Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails - Interchangeable clamps provide compatibility for all popular rail sizes - Carbon Monocoque Construction - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm
- Carbon fiber mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position for micro tuning which allows for superior comfort and performance (no-offset clamp) - Unsurpassed strength to weight ratio - Specific to I-Beam saddle
- Retro-looking aero seatpost for road bikes - Aluminum, body with a single bolt head
- Alloy mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position (no-offset clamp) - I-Beam single rail clamp post specific to I-Beam saddles
$26.99 - $27.99
WeThePeople's Team Pivotal seatpost is made from 6061 aluminum for a perfect blend of strength and weight savings. It works with all Pivotal seats and it's 200mm long for plenty of adjustability.
$89.99 - $92.99
FSA's Afterburner is a tough, lightweight seatpost that works great on road and mountain bikes. Its 1-piece 3D-forged aluminum construction makes it strong and stable while remaining light. And, it's super easy to adjust thanks to the convenient 2-bolt clamp.
Ritchey's one-bolt Superlogic Carbon is one of the lightest, toughest seatpost designs in the world. - Patented SideBinder clamp design uses a single 5mm bolt for quick, secure adjustment - Precision forged alloy clamp assembly for strength - Low-profile head for optimal saddle clearance and sleek lines - Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails - Interchangeable clamps provide compatibiliy for all popular rail sizes - Carbon Monocoque Construction - Available in 27.2, 30.9 & 31.6mm diameters - Available in 350 & 400mm lengths - 25mm Offset - 7x7mm saddle rail clamp included - Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm - 148g (27.2/300)
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
Custom-drawn aluminum construction, a two-bolt rocker head, and longer saddle rail clamps make Bontrager's Rhythm Pro Seatpost a great choice for riders who need a no-nonsense, tough-as-nails seatpost for the mountain bike. It's available in two different diameters to suit your frame.
A seatpost should do one thing well: hold your seat. Bontrager's new carbon fiber Pro seatpost does that and more with a reliable 2-bolt design that lets you swap saddles with ease. - 2-bolt micro-adjust head mechanism offers 15 degrees of adjustment - OCLV carbon fiber shaft - Forged 6061-T6 alloy head with OCLV carbon fiber top and bottom clamps - Unique clamp shape allows for easy saddle changes - Compatible with standard and oversize carbon saddle rails - Suitable for road or mountain use
$25.99 - $29.99
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
Ritchey's Comp Carbon Seatpost uses a proven 2-bolt design that provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. - Low profile clamp won't bottom out on saddle - Bolts are oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with saddle - Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails - Works with a wide range of saddle rail dimensions - Press bonded carbon/6061 alloy - Available in 27.2 and 31.6mm diameters - Length: 350mm - 25mm offset - 43x38mm cradle - Matte UD carbon finish - 229g (27.2/350mm)
$19.99 - $23.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$5.99 - $9.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
Ritchey's Classic Seatpost uses a proven 2-bolt design that provides a class-leading balance between strength, weight, and adjustability. - Ritchey's "Classic" hi-polish silver finish - Two-bolt design for easy to adjust, vise-like grip - Low profile clamp reduces stress on lightweight rails and won't bottom out - Bolts oriented to the axis of the rails for greatest contact area with the saddle - 3D Forged 2014 - Available in 27.2, 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - Length: 350mm - 25mm offset - 43x38mm cradle - Hi-polish silver finish - 245g (27.2/350mm)
Ritchey's Comp Link reimagines the two-bolt post, making it lighter, more compliant, and more versatile than ever. The patented LINK clamp works with all standard saddle rail designs as well as Ritchey Vector Evo rails. - 6061 aluminum 2-piece press-fit construction - Diameters: 27.2 and 31.6mm - Offset: 20mm - Reversible clamp allows for an additional 10mm of fore-aft saddle adjustment - Length: 400mm - 284g (27.2x400mm)
Page 1 of 4 Next page