12- to 24-Inch
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths. - Excels on sidewalks and streets - Easy-rolling tread keeps kids riding smoothly - 27 TPI - Wire bead - Clincher - Max pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 47-406 - Weight: 505g
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths. - Excels on sidewalks and streets - Easy-rolling tread keeps kids riding smoothly - 27 TPI - Wire bead - Clincher - Max pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 44-305 - Weight: 360g
Maxxis' Overdrive Elite is the perfect all-around tire for any touring or commuter bike with 20-inch tires. The grooved tread handles all types of weather on all types of terrain and the Kevlar belt provides serious protection from flats. Plus, the reflective stripe keeps you visible and safe. - Folding bead - Weight: 240g (20 x 1.15), 370g(20 x 1.35)
Watch your BMX trophy collection grow with Maxxis' MaxxDaddy tire. The tightly spaced center tread provides awesome speed and the shoulder knobs hook up exceptionally well on hardpack and in loose conditions. Plus, the firm rubber adds to the speed and longevity. - Weight: 555g (20 x 2.0), 635g (20 x 2.25)
Bontrager's Dialed Kids Tire is a great choice when you need a sturdy, easy rolling replacement tire for your young rider's bike. It's perfect for pavement and bike paths.
Take your park and street sessions to the next level with Maxxis' Hookworm. The high-pressure rating and wrap-around tread provide serious durability and traction whether you're carving bowls or grinding rails.
Maxxis' rear-specific Creepy Crawler is the ultimate trials tire. The low durometer and ultra-tough casing make for a super-soft tire that's perfect for any modified trials bike. - Weight: 1085 grams
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
• Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 3/8
$15.99 - $19.99
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead
The Kink Sever tires feature a simple, yet stylish and effective low profile tread pattern that rolls fast while providing a ton of grip. The entire outer tread surface is micro-knurled which adds additional traction, fresh out of the box. The 2.4? tire width and resilient rubber compound help soften hard landings for both the rider and the rims. Increased thickness in the side wall areas helps to prevent flats, and improves stability even when running lower tire pressures. - Pressure: 60psi - Bead: Wire - Weight: 32.5oz
$22.00 - $23.99
Hit the dirt jumps, flow the park and session the street, all on Maxxis' Holy Roller. The unique tread pattern makes this great tire super versatile for any type of riding.
$6.99 - $7.99
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
$19.99 - $21.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 20 x 1.75
Minits Lite are specifically designed for 20" wheel commuting bicycles. The Lite has ZSG Natural Compound, 400D casing and Aramid beads for a lighter and higher performance ride. ProTite Shield has been added for improved urban reliability. - Folding tire
Sunday’s Street Sweeper is Jake Seeley's signature tire, and for good reason. This directional tire uses a dual compound to be super grippy and still withstand any abuse you can give it. The center tread features a softer durometer for sticking tough landings, while the side tread offers a harder, grind-friendly durometer to handle dirty street sessions day in and day out. - 100 PSI max
$26.99 - $27.99
• BMX tire with deep knobs for traction
High-pressure use freestyle BMX tire. - High-quality, lightweight flatland tire - Gum walls provide a flexible tire casing - Extensive siping means excellent grip on pavement - Wire bead
- Micro file pattern combines a smooth tread surface with micro-ridges for high grip performance - Designed specifically for compact folding bikes and touring recumbents - Belted with puncture resistant ProTite belting - Wire bead
• XC tire with durable casing, large knobs for all conditions • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
$11.99 - $12.99
- Easy-rolling on/off-road compound - Knobs spaced for grip in the dirt and grass - Continuous center tread for a smooth ride
• Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
- Whether you're travelling on tarmac or trail, the beefy Super Moto-X offers you the best riding characteristics and plenty of comfort. - The 3 mm Green Guard puncture protection and reinforced sidewalls lets you reach your destination safely, even in the toughest conditions.
Maxxis Torch Tires. Light up the track and your competition with the Torch. In an all-out sprint for 30 seconds, you need every advantage you can get. - Two compounds used within the tread offer lower rolling resistance and increased cornering grip - The use of liquid sealants in this tire will void manufacturer's warranty - 120 TPI casing provides a supple ride while silkworm technology provides excellent puncture protection - Flat Protection: Tread (Silkworm), tread and sidewall (Silkshield) - Intended Use: BMX - PSI: 110 - TPI: 120 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Type: Clincher
WeThePeople's Feelin tire has a slick-tread design with a durable, grippy rubber compound, making it an awesome choice for the street and park.
Mike Aitken's popular signature tires for street and dirt. Ideal for use at high speeds. - 20 × 2.25, and 20 x 2.45 Dual ply casing
Page 1 of 5 Next page