Light, smooth, and durable
Paradigm is perfect for the cyclist looking for reliable, durable performance at a great value and is packed with many of the features of our higher end wheels. Paradigm features a tubeless ready (TLR) design for easy tubeless conversion and stacked lacing which provides a better bracing angle for a stiffer wheel and more responsive ride feel. Choose Paradigm TLR road wheels for lasting durability and performance that won't break the bank.
- Tubeless ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system upgrade
- Offset spoke bed reduces wheel dish for stiff and stable performance
- 6061 alloy rim 23mm outer, 19.5mm inner width, 3-pawl hub compatible with Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10/11 freehubs
- Includes Bontrager TLR rim strip, TLR valve stem, internal cam quick release
- No rider weight restrictions
Going tubeless allows you to run lower tire pressures without the added weight of a tube. Lower tire pressure has many benefits, including greater traction, lower rolling resistance over rough surfaces, and decreased risk of a puncture-related flat.
Tubeless-ready rims and tires are parts of a complete system that eliminate the need for tubes by creating an airtight chamber between the rim and tire. Liquid sealant is added to the chamber to fill small punctures and maintain air pressure while you ride.
UST (Universal Standard for Tubeless) is a specific type of tubeless system that dictates the shape of the rim and tire beads. UST rims should be paired with UST-specific tires for best results.
|Rim Material||6061 alloy|
|Rim Width||19.5mm inner / 23mm outer|
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||14/15/14 butted|
|Extras||Bontrager TLR rim strip, TLR valve stem, internal cam quick release|
* Subject to change without notice.
|QR / Black/Anthracite / 700c||601479760442||559005||WHE4330572Y|